Thursday, January 13, 2022

What I'm watching

Series I'm watching at the moment on Netflix - "The Sinner" starring Bill Pullman as fucked-up policeman going above and beyond. Not sure how I feel about it over all, but it's kept me hooked into series 2 so far. 


On BBC iPlayer, T and I are watching "What We Do in the Shadows", which is good fun. The duel between the emotional vampire and the energy vampire was amusing.

Channel 4 has got "The Great Pottery Throwdown" which I enjoy. Such a formulaic show - pick a bunch of contestants with a skill and whittle them down to find a winner - but there's a reason the formula is popular. The annoying thing about it being on 4 is that if I watch it on catch-up, their player is crap and always seems to stop during any static shots of pictures. Grrr. 

I've also watched "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" and "Towering Inferno" last weekend, revisiting some real oldies there. I haven't seen either for years, but glad I did.


No comments: