Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Resign!

 I'm pretty cross about fixed penalty fines for BoJo and Rishi. 

I'm pleased the Met have actually had the balls to follow through, as my confidence in them is incredibly low, given their recent history. 

strip-searching of a child

- the murder of Sarah Everard by a serving officer nicknamed "the rapist",

this other rapist, 

- behaviour towards protesters at a vigil for Sarah Everard

- and spreading round snapshots of murdered women.

I'll stop there, as there's more. Just a ghastly, disgusting list of failures and an apparent culture of misogyny and racism. 

But here we are, this they pursued, and I am glad about it. 


Sunak in parliament December 2021: "No, I did not attend any parties"  

Johnson in interview December 2021: "I certainly broke no rules". 

No comments: