Thursday, July 27, 2023

Drivel

 


OMG, what is this bullshit?

Sometimes I am moved to cries of "what utter balls!" by social media.

Of all the things the ocean could be described as, non-dramatic, protective of friends, quiet, observant and long-remembering are probably the least accurate. (Nor is the person amused or ego-stroked by this result apparently any of those things as far as I can tell.)

Has the person who made up this crap ever seen the sea? It's dramatic af, it'll drown you in a heartbeat if it's in the mood and it Roars.

If we're anthropomorphising, I reckon it has a sense of humour as it pranked me and my bloke last time we went in - a freak wave knocked me down and shoved handfuls (or wavefuls) of seaweed in his trunks. 

It was also a reminder not to be stupid and take safety too casually. 

It nearly et me. 

Anyhow, utter balls. 

There's so much utter balls on the internet. Here I am adding to it. 

No comments: