Monday, January 23, 2006

I said I probably wouldn't talk about anything personal...

I may have lied. but at least I can delete this post at any time, and indeed, the whole blog. And I don't think anyone reads it, yet, or possibly ever. :)

Feeling down.

My usual entertainment/escapism strategy of mucking about at my forums doesn't feel right somehow. I don't want to be there talking crap and making stupid jokes.

Also worried about my friendship with A. I feel like maybe I did the wrong thing and she'll be upset with me. On the other hand, she might not be. Not sure if I should discuss it with her because we try not to talk about the forum. And I don't know if she'll even have read the threads where her name came up. But lets face it, she probably has or will. She usually picks up on these things.

What happened was, someone was dragging her username through the mud again, and I felt I should defend her.

...

So anyway, I convinced myself just then to email her about it. I hope it doesn't backfire.

No comments: