Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FEaster

I'm really not keen on Easter, it's a pain in the arse with dairy-allergic son. All organised activities end with chocolate eggs - easter trails and egg-hunts - and if you give son a small present instead of an egg, daughter thinks it isn't fair. I'm not sure she's right, but the moaning begins.

I also have a bit of a problem with the religious meaning of it, although I'm right on board with the springtime & fertility side. I'm really looking forward to MayDay. Maypoles and Morris dancers, the Obby Oss, ahhh, I know how to party.

Apart from the chocolate issue, I had a most excellent holiday with the children. The weather's been gorgeous and we've had a lot of fun.

That is all.


Although I have some words for Bruno Mars*: leave that poor woman alone, she isn't that into you, and it's not a prerequisite for love that you'd die for the other person. Frankly you're a bit of a stalker freak psycho.




* Regarding the lyrics to his song 'Grenade'.

No comments: