Wednesday, May 30, 2007

On quizzical quizzes

You scored as Scientific Atheist, These guys rule.

I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online.

They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics,

and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned

with how things ARE than how they should be,

these are the people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist

100%

Spiritual Atheist

58%

Agnostic

50%

Apathetic Atheist

50%

Militant Atheist

33%

Theist

17%

Angry Atheist

17%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com





I am much puzzled by this result. 17% theist? Is it because I don't tear up Bible tracts and do consider believers human?

Hang on, hang on... After doing the quiz in several different ways, I think the reason I came up as 17% theist is because I enjoy natural beauty. Whaaaaat?

I know I know, I'm taking it too seriously, it's just junky funky monkey stereotyping. It's just a bit of fun, it's an internet quiz, don't you know?

Still, I'll never make a proper atheist while I'm not continuously arguing religion with people and calling them names all the while. I'd rather be an improper atheist.

Let's face it, I'd rather be improper. Heh heh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get all of those quizzes. If you know what you are, why use a quiz to tell you what you already know? Harrumph. :)

Mephitis said...

Boredom? :D

And something to go "whaaaaat?" to.