Thursday, June 08, 2006

Furthermore and notwithstanding

I took some books back to the library, some alas, unread. I just didn't fancy reading much after the Time Traveler's Wife, oddly, because I enjoyed it so much, I think? Weird. I got fined for lateness, and had one book outstanding, which hilariously is That's Not My Dinosaur. Dammit, if it was on T's card, it wouldn't have cost me anything. :D

Anyway, I've brought home replacements:
- The Contortionist's Handbook by Craig Clevenger
- Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast by Lewis Wolpert
- Hellboy: Unnatural Selection by Tim Lebbon
- The Jupiter Myth by Lindsey Davis
- The Case for Faith by Lee Strobel

Will I read them all? It's anyone's guess. I could renew books I don't get round to reading, but I tend not to, as my theory is that I can't want to read them enough.

No comments: