Monday, June 05, 2006

I like big butts

On the basis that I didn't get to the gym at all last week and didn't keep to my diet, I suppose I can be ok with the fact my weight has not changed. What do I expect?

I hope to keep within my points this week, and get to the gym or for a swim everyday.

Note to self: do not to try to swim on Monday mornings in future.

The Aqua-aerobics class had taken over half the pool and made the water very choppy with their bouncing. I would have scrubbed round it and exercised in the gym instead, except I'd only taken my swimsuit and left my gym clothes at home. Oh well.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I've given in to the flab and have bought a bigger bra. I dread to say the size. But anyway. Perky titties! Hahah! "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours, damn right, it's better than yours I could teach you, but I'd have to charge..." as Kelis so rightly. Ping, tussock and fourpence.

Dirty weekend in Newquay sounds fantastic. Wahey! Me and Railroad Man are going to York for a similar three days. Ann Summers shop here I come! :)