Friday, April 28, 2006

My Preciousssssss...

New books from the library:

2 Alexander McCall Smith's, (neither starring Precious unfortunately), but I like to stick with an author once I get started with him/her. The 2 and a half pillars of Wisdom and The Girl who Married a Lion. Look like fun.

Michael Connelly The Closers.

Philippa Gregory The Queen's Fool.

And Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code. I have to see what the fuss is about, belatedly, although I feel fairly sure this book will irritate the hell out of me. Nothing like going into it with a positive attitude, eh?


And I got a yoga video out and was well pleased with how flexible I still am and how I remembered the poses/moves so far. The boy was not happy, however, with mum and sister trying to follow the moves and he gurned throughout. We had to give up in the end. Hopefully he'll be happier to watch in the morning, as I promised her we'd give it another go tomorrow. Or we'll do it during his nap.

No comments: